Sunday 16 September 2012

A gift for Blue in VT

In my post A gift from Bolg I mentioned that I was taking part in a miniature exchange on Chaos Dwarfs Online and here is the miniature I sculpted and painted for Blue in VT. Check out his work here Blue's Marauding Miniatures. He collects the old MM90's chaos dwarfs so I tried to sculpt something that would fit in with his collection. I started with a Battle for skull pass dwarf as a base then hacked off the arms, shield and head. My initial plan was to arm him with a great weapon but I changed my mind while sculpting to do a banner bearer as it would give me a greater chance for painting. The banner is Blue's Avatar on CDO. I've been waiting ages to show this miniature off but I didn't want to spoil the surprise.  









No comments:

Post a Comment